Playing a free Vinyly Session has many benefits:
- Professional recorded live session in audio and video
- Your session will be published on our youtube channel and on 350+ streaming services worldwide
- You receive 50 % of the revenue from streaming and vinyl sales (crowdfunding)
- You can ask to buy vinyl records of your sessions to sell them to your fans at your shows and make a profit
- We look for opportunities to place your recordings in film, commercial spots and tv.
Our mobile recording setup has 20 channels to record with. Besides the input channels we can provide up to 6 individual monitoring channels.
The following steps are involved for your session to be released on vinyl:
- You can buy a set amount of vinyl records from us. The prices are calculated so that if you sell each vinyl on to your fans for 20 €, you’ll make the same profit as Vinyly music ( 50:50 )
- Besides the direct sales, we can run a crowdfunding campaign so fans can pre-order additional records.
- We will only open a crowdfunding campaign when enough interest is shown through email subscription.
- If the crowdfunding campaign is successful, the music goes to the pressing plant where after special mastering, it will go into production.
Almost anywhere where we can manage to get access and electricity … and where the audio conditions are not toooo bad. Our company is situated in Gent, so sessions will be somewhere around Gent, Belgium.
We only need the permission to publish and use these particular live recordings. Your right to do whatever you like with your compositions stays untouched. We work with a specialized intellectual property lawyer who makes the licensing contracts, so you can be certain that what we propose is legally solid.
The main ones are youtube, Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Pandora, Tidal, Napster and Deezer. All in all our sessions are distributed worldwide to 350+ major stores, including local & specific platforms.